Donald Trump says other nations are treating US as like "piggy bank" at G7



Here's the thing about Trump's invite-Russia-back-to-the-G8 thing — he's got an ally on that, in the new Italian prime minister. And Shinzo Abe has been trying to reach a breakthrough in Japan-Russia relations.


Trump: "I think it would be asset to have Russia back in. I think it would be good for the world. I think it would be good for Russia. I think it would be good the United States ... I think the G8 would be better"

I'm not exactly delivering a scoop, here. But I find it curious that so much media coverage presents Trump as a total outliar on Russia. In fact, there's a real chance it could (in the short-term) be a 4-3 split. (Depending on future Japan negotiations.)

First Trump says Obama let Crimea happen, then when asked if Russia should be allowed in back with current situation...

"I would rather see Russia in the G8, as opposed to the G7. I would say that the G8 is a more meaningful group than the G7" #G7Charlevoix #G7Summit
Donald Trump says other nations are treating US as like "piggy bank" at G7 Donald Trump says other nations are treating US as like "piggy bank" at G7 Reviewed by Tamilnadu At One Stop on June 10, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.