Indian PM Modi's Fitness Challenge and Response from Social Media. Modi Park Vs People Park




A month a ago central minister started this challenge of fitness by posting a video in his twitter handle and there by it picksup like a fire and started to spread everywhere and each one challenges their friends and coligs by tagging them in social media.
Last Month virat kholi posted his workout video in Twitter and challenged PM Modi and he too accepted his challenge amidst of Thoothukudi Incident

By today morning modi posted his work out in his garden as said to virat.
I am delighted to nominate the following for the FitnessChallenge:
Here are moments from my morning exercises. Apart from Yoga, I walk on a track inspired by the Panchtatvas or 5 elements of nature - Prithvi, Jal, Agni, Vayu, Aakash. This is extremely refreshing and rejuvenating.


Karnataka’s CM Shri hd_kumaraswamy.
India’s pride and among the highest medal winners for India in the 2018 CWG, manikabatra_TT.
There entire fraternity of brave IPS officers, especially those above 40.
I appeal to every Indian to devote some part of the day towards fitness.

Practice any set of exercises you are comfortable with and you will see the positive difference it will make in your life!

RESPONSE FROM KARNATAKA CM
As Karnataka try to escape and making delay for appointing member for cauvery management board Kumarasamy said as below by saying his state fitness is important than his personal fitness
Dear narendramodi ji
I am honoured& thankU very much for d concern about my health
I believe physical fitness is imptnt for all&support d cause. Yoga-treadmill r part of my daily workout regime.
Yet, I am more concerned about devlpment fitness of my state&seek ur support for it.

RESPONSE FROM PEOPLE
I am not releasing 6,000 cusecs of water to Tamil Nadu because I want people to go and fetch it from nearby lake and river. That’s my way of giving FitnessChallenge to TN people.🙏

People Park Vs PM Modi Park

Indian PM Modi's Fitness Challenge and Response from Social Media. Modi Park Vs People Park Indian PM Modi's Fitness Challenge and Response from Social Media. Modi Park Vs People Park Reviewed by Tamilnadu At One Stop on June 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.